1. Exhibitor Information Sources
Exhibitor information can also be found on this page, or contact Linda Hiemstra, Linda.Hiemstra@shaw.ca.
2. Seafood Expo and Trade Show Complex
Florence Filberg Centre floor plan (PDF, pages 2 – 11)
Native Sons Hall floor plan (PDF, pages 13 – 22)
For accommodations, please find the different ways to stay in the Comox Valley here.
Maps & Directions
Please find information on different ways of getting to the Comox Valley here.
Trade Show Contact
Linda Hiemstra, 1-250-751-4862, Linda.Hiemstra@shaw.ca
Trade Show Schedule
Sunday, June 11
Exhibitor Move-in: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Monday, June 12
Exhibitor Move-in: 7:00am – 8:30am
Trade Show Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday, June 13
Trade Show Hours: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Exhibitor Move-out: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Please note that move-in must be completed by 9am Monday June 12, 2017. Move-in is not permitted during the show hours.
No taking down of displays is permitted until the official closing time of 4pm. All exhibitors must be available for the full trade show times.
The full program and descriptions of Expo and Trade Show events is updated regularly and can be found at www.bcseafoodexpo.com
Parking is available for Expo delegates and trade show exhibitors at the Florence Filberg Centre, lower level, off Anderton Avenue.
Each exhibitor package includes
- 8’x 8’ booth area with an 8’ high drapery back wall and a 3’ high drapery side wall
- complimentary electrical plug
- complimentary 6’ skirted table and chairs
- complimentary WIFI
- one complimentary Expo pass providing access to the Expo keynote presentations, technical sessions and discussions, lunches, and networking events. Please visit www.bcseafoodexpo.com to view the Expo program, session summaries, presentations and speaker bios.
All personnel working at your booth must be registered in order to have access to the event.
- For trade show and networking event attendance only, send additional staff information to Linda Hiemstra at Linda.Hiemstra@shaw.ca. This does not allow access to the keynote presentations, technical sessions or lunches.
- For a full Expo Pass including access to the keynote presentations, technical sessions, and/or lunches, click here to register.
See Additional Registration and Ticket Purchase section below for more information.
Trade Show Layout
Exhibitor booths will be located in the designated trade show areas at the Florence Filberg Centre and Native Sons Hall or outside in the central parking area of the complex. Exhibitors will be provided their booth location upon check-in at the trade show registration located in the Filberg Centre Lobby.
The Filberg Centre does not have equipment such as a hand trucks or dollies.
Exhibitors are responsible for having insurance for their equipment.
The Seafood Festival is not liable for lost items. During trade show hours, please do not leave valuables at your booth unattended. The outer doors will be locked when the trade show is not open, however, please ensure you take all valuables with you when you leave for the night.
6. Additional Registrations and Ticket Purchase
Additional Seafood Expo delegate passes, which would provide entry to all sessions and keynote presentations as well as tickets for two lunches, can be purchased online here.
Lunch tickets are included with a Seafood Expo delegate pass. Additional lunch tickets and dinner tickets can be purchased online here.
Trade show only tickets are available for $10 each and can be purchased onsite at the registration desk or in advance online here.
7. Seafood Expo and Trade Show Events
Visit www.bcseafoodexpo.com to view the latest Expo program, session summaries, presentations and speaker bios.
8. Seafood Festival Information
The BC Seafood Expo and Trade Show is part of the 10 day BC Shellfish and Seafood Festival. For information on the many public events organized for this celebration of BC seafood see: www.bcshellfishfestival.com