About the BC Seafood Expo and Trade Show
Held in stunning Comox Valley, British Columbia
Don’t miss one of the largest seafood industry trade events in the pacific northwest attracting suppliers, buyers, distributors, producers, industry leaders and government representatives to network, meet and grow the seafood sector and their bottom line.
2018 Delegate Registration
The Expo features over 50 Trade Show exhibitors, leading speakers in their fields and provides a venue to network with industry leaders, international buyers, distributors, and educators for every type of fish, seafood, and seafood related products and services.
Your Trade Show delegate registration includes the following:
- Trade Show Floor Pass
- June 11 Lunch
- June 11 Keynote Session: Calvin Helin
- June 12 Lunch
- June 12 Keynote Panel Session: Increasing Opportunities in Seafood Through Diversification
- June 11 International Buyers Reception
- Program Session Access
2018 Exhibitor Registration
The BC Seafood Expo Trade Show is an excellent opportunity to showcase your services to a diverse range of both wild fishery and aquaculture sectors and leaders.
Your Trade Show exhibitor booth registration includes the following:
- 8’x8’ booth area with an 8’ high drapery back wall and a 3’ high drapery side wall
- 1 BC Seafood Expo All Access Pass (access to networking events, keynote sessions, and receptions)
- 6’ skirted table and chairs
- electrical plug
2018 Keynote Speakers
Keynote Session 1: Calvin Helin @ Sid Williams Theatre
June 11, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Keynote Panel Session 2: Increasing Opportunities in Seafood Through Diversification @ Sid Williams Theatre
June 12, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Keynote session sponsored by AgriMarine / West Coast Fishculture.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Paul W. Adams
Ronald J. Lewis
BC Seafood Expo International Buyers Reception – June 11, 2018
Proudly sponsored by Flying Fresh Air Freight!
The trade show floors will be converted into a bountiful seafood tasting journey, where guests will enjoy networking and walking to numerous Chef Stations to meet incredible regional chefs as they present an array of BC seafood dishes from top shellfish and finfish producers. Not only will Expo Trade Show booth exhibitors, delegates and other VIPs be in attendance, the Ministry of Jobs, Trade & Technology International Buyers Mission delegation will also attend, as part of their tour itinerary.
International Buyers Reception Chefs
Ronald St. Pierre
Meet Buyers and Seafood Leaders to Grow Your Bottom-line!
The BC Seafood Expo Trade Show provides businesses the opportunity to meet face-to-face and showcase their products & services to seafood buyers, exporters, distributors and other providers from throughout BC and the pacific northwest. Make connections, secure deals and grow your network with an Expo Trade Show Booth package, which ALSO includes access to dynamic Expo workshops, panel discussions and the International Buyers Reception.
2018 BC Seafood Expo Exhibitor Information
Trade Show Map 2018
2018 Expo Exhibitors
- AgriMarine / West Coast Fishculture (Lois Lake) Ltd.
- BC Coastal Grilling Planks
- BC Salmon Farmers Association
- BC Shellfish Growers Association
- Centre for Aquatic Health Sciences
- Cermaq Canada
- Coastwise Organics
- Corix Water Products
- Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Comox Valley Harbour Authority
- Creative Salmon Co. Ltd.
- Deep Trekker Inc
- Excel Career College
- Export Navigator Program
- Fish Safe BC
- Flying Fresh Air Freight
- FoodMetrics Laboratories Courtenay
- Gindara Sablefish
- Great Little Box Company
- Grieg Seafood
- HSBC Bank Canada
- Hub City Fisheries
- Island Coastal Economic Trust
- Kus Kus Sum
- Marine Harvest Canada
- Ocean Pacific Marine
- Ocean Wise
- Pacific Sea Cucumber Harvesters Association
- Pacific Urchin Harvesters Association
- Pharmaq, Part of Zoetis
- Ristol Seafarm Ltd.
- RiverFresh Wild BC Seafood
- Simon Fraser University and the University of Guelph
- Underwater Harvesters Association
- Vancouver Island University
- Walcan Seafood / SeaChange Seafoods Ltd
- West Coast Wild Scallops
- White Box Food Co.
International Buyers and Companies Attending the 2018 BC Seafood Expo:
- Pan Fish (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2000. The Company’s line of business includes preparing fresh and raw or cooked frozen fish and other seafoods and seafood preparations, such as soups, stews, chowders, fishcakes, crabcakes, and shrimp cakes.
- COFCO Womai is a fast-growing food e-commerce company in China, owned by COFCO, which is China’s largest food company. Among other things, COFCO is a food importer, exporter and is the largest bottling partner of Coca-Cola company in Mainland China. The company focuses on providing healthy food, living space and services from renewable natural resources.
- The Consulate is one of Indonesia’s fine dining establishments. It offers an unparalleled dining experience in the luxury of a seasonally changing menu that is set in an authentic ambience of colonial Spanish Heritage architecture.
- Tsukiji Uoichiba Co., Ltd. of Japan is mainly engaged in the wholesale of marine products. The Company operates in three business segments. The Marine Product Wholesale segment is engaged in the processing and sale of fresh processed marine products. The Refrigerated Warehouse segment is involved in refrigerated warehouse business, as well as the provision of cargo handling services in refrigerated warehouses. The Real Estate Leasing segment is involved in the leasing of real estate properties.
- Tokai Denpun Co. Ltd. operates as a trading company in Japan. The Company distributes, imports, and exports a range of products including starch, agricultural products, seafood, livestock products, oils and fats, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and packing materials. Tokai Denpun also processes and manufactures food, animal feed, and fertilizers.
- Shinsegae Food engages in the food manufacture, food distribution, restaurant, and consignment meal service businesses in South Korea. It offers soups, stews, casseroles, salads, processed meat, sauces, noodles and rice cakes, baked goods, and fresh foods; and supplies food to a range of customers, such as restaurant franchises, food manufacturers, and hotels and resorts.
- Siam Food Services Limited (SFS) is a firmly established player in the Thai food distribution business having been around since 1984. It specializes in the distribution of temperature-controlled and value-added international brands of high quality meat, seafood and ethnic food products.
International Representatives Attending the 2018 BC Seafood Expo:
- China Shenzen North‐South Import LTD China
- Pan Fish (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. China
- COFCO Corporation Womai E‐commerce China
- Shanghai Jingsji Import & Export Co. China
- Gottfried Friedrichs KG Germany
- Family Care Ltd. Hong Kong
- Jeton International Foods Limited Hong Kong
- Brahman Farm Indonesia
- Dog Palace Indonesia Indonesia
- The Consulate Restaurant & Bar Indonesia
- Blessing of Pantai LCC Japan
- Tsukiji Uoichiba Co., Ltd. Japan
- Tokai Denpun Co., Ltd. Japan
- Emart South Korea
- Shinsegae Food South Korea
- ELBON International Co., Ltd South Korea
- Siam Food Services Thailand
- Wild Harvest Seafoods. LLC USA
- Truong Royal Seafood International Trading Limited Company Vietnam
- BACH SON TRADING AND SERVICE CO.,LTD Vietnam
- TDFOOD / CAPITAL PRODUCTION AND INVESTMENT Vietnam
- Hoang Le Tin Son Trading Co. LTD (Calisa Foods) Vietnam
2018 brings an incredible opportunity for Expo partners to enhance their own marketing & business development objectives, by collaborating within this rapidly expanding event.
2017 Attendee Breakdown
Thanks to our 2018 Sponsors!
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS RECEPTION SPONSOR
COMMUNITY & INDUSTRY PARTNERS
EXPO PROGRAM SPONSORS
ASSOCIATE & CORPORATE SPONSORS
FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL
For any questions regarding the BC Seafood Expo, Trade Show space, and sponsorship, contact:
Comox Valley Economic Development
#200-580 Duncan Ave
Courtenay, BC V9N 2M7
Subscribe to our email newsletter for updates and notifications on BC Seafood Expo 2018.
Previous 2018 Newsletters:
- May 29 – MaPP First Nations Aquaculture Resources for Commercialization
- May 17 – Register Now Before It’s Too Late
- May 15 – Less than One Month Away!
- May 10 – Fish Safe BC Program
- May 4 – Exploring International Markets for Indigenous Seafood
- May 3 – Pre-Conference Tours
- Apr 27 – International Buyers Reception
- Apr 22 – Book Your Stay!
- Apr 18 – Exhibitor Spotlight 4
- Apr 6 – Exhibitor Spotlight
- Apr 3 – Expo Speaker Announced!
- Mar 29 – Join The Growing List of Exhibitors
- Mar 26 – Keynote Speaker Announced!
- Mar 15 – What’s Next After Seafood Expo North America
- Mar 9 – Sponsorship Opportunities
- Mar 6 – New Exhibitors / Sponsors 2
- Mar 1 – Why You Should Exhibit at the Expo
- Feb 23 – New Exhibitors / Sponsors 1
- Feb 19 – Registration Open
- Jan 19 – Trade Show Exhibitor Reservation